NOTE: You MUST put your model year and intake style in your order notes.
On3 Kits Shipped to CT and OH will be charged tax!
As some know we have been designing a new turbo system for the Coyote platform 2011-2014 Mustang GT 5.0 cars and Boss. This shop car has been used for each stage of our R & D, its a 2011 5.0 automatic. As the car sits, we have not made any other modification to the setup other than a 1-piece drive shaft, injectors, and our complete twin turbo system. We are running our 60mm ceramic ball bearing On 3 Performance turbochargers and control the boost with our On 3 Performance twin 44mm wastegates. These are all standard items included in the production kit we are putting together as we speak. This is good for over 1000rwhp and the system will allow you to still fit up to the 70mm On 3 ceramic ball bearing unit (billet wheel options available as well) for serious power. Our system runs a custom dual inlet intercooler and single outlet with our 50mm blow off valve flange built into it. Its custom built to our spec and physically as large of a core that we could fit behind the bumper, height and width. We have a few customers in line already that are going to make some big numbers and push the setup to the max.
We started around the mid 6psi range and through the automatic we are putting down 570rwhp on a Mustang dyno. This is very concervative and with a little more time on the dyno and cam angle adjustments, I think we could get close to 600 with the boost we are currently running. To get comparisons of what the competition is putting down, we will strap it down on a dynotjet in the near future just to compare numbers. Its not priority to me as I feel its a tool for tuning and I just dont want to get carried away with dyno numbers. The car is making the power and the Seat of the pants feeling already is amazing on the low amount of boost we are running. We had the car in stock trim going 10.70’s at roughly 131mph before turning up the boost. As of right now, our quickest stock bottom end and daily driven car to date runs an neck breaking 9.60 at 140+. We have also customers with more serious builds including engine upgrades/fuel that have dipped into the 8’s in the 1/4 mile. Quickest On 3 2011-2014 equipped car to date with our out of the box On 3 60mm turbos went 8.80’s at the NMRA Finals
The complete design of the system has taken us a long time but for how simple the setup looks, there just isnt much room to work. To make everything into the production form took time and the kit you see on our car here is the first pre-production kit. It looks great as you can see and built it as symmetrical as we could with the space we had to work with. People ask about air filters all the time, we do have air filters that are made and fit on the car. The compressor covers look so good we have a hard time covering them up
Driving the car on the road is just like it was stock, rather quiet unless the electric cutouts are open. Right now the shop car runs our 3 off-road x-pipe from the downpipes back. Once you get into the throttle, that all changes and just have to hear it. We will prepare some videos over the next few weeks driving the car around the city, doing pulls and hope to also get to the track for some passes. It sounds amazing turbo as you hear the turbos spooling up, exhaust screaming and tires trying their best to hook. Just on 5-6psi, the car has no problem going 1-3 and leaving stripes down the road in the rear view. Its been a fun project and without a doubt the most fun car to drive here.
Lets have a fun competition by getting your car put on the ” On 3 Top 10 Coyote List”. Send us your video, time slip or power numbers so we can get it added up:
Top 10 Quickest and Highest HP Coyote TT Customers:
- Sai Li 7.92 @ 177- On 3 Cast Stainless Manifolds, On 3’s Go To For Coyote 5.0 Tuning! Fastest Bone Stock Unopened 5.0 Long block On 3 Customer 9.66 @144mph / SVT Performance Coyote Turbo Shootout Winner 2014, On3 60mm Turbos(With this Specific Record)
- Jon Jacobs 2013 GT 8.43 @ 161 – On 3 67mm Billet Turbos making 1206 rwhp currently
- Josh Ramsey 8.75 @ 155 – On 3 67mm Turbos
- Steve Mendyuk 8.84 @ 158 – On 3 67mm Turbos
- Mike DeRosa 2013 GT 8.86@ 158 – On 3 60mm Turbos, 6r80 Trans, 935rwhp, 18psi
- Larry/Travis GREEN 13 8.94 @ 155 – On 3 67mm Turbochargers, Built shortblock w/ e-85
- Anthony Sukhram 9.05 @ 148
- Malorie Woods 9.06 @ 147 – On 3 Billet 67’s, Built Engine, and TH400 Transmission
- Adam Woods 9.20@92 – On 3 Performance Twin Turbo System, Built Engine
- Derek Clifford 9.22 @ 151
- Julio Sanchez Collazo 9.30 @ 147 – On 3 60mm Turbos, Built Engine, Auto Trans – Fastest Twin Turbo Coyote In Puerto Rico
- Michael Bunda 9.30 @ 146 – Stock Engine And Transmission!!!
- Chad – On 3 Owner 9.35 @ 151 – On 3 60mm Turbos, 830 rwhp / 16psi / e-85, HPP Built Shortblock, Circle D Converter, 6r80 Trans
- Larry – White 13 9.37 @ 154 – Built shortblock w/ On 3 67mm Billet Turbo Upgrade
- Steve Mendyuk 9.44@133 – On 3 60mm Turbos
- Hollybum Racing 9.4x @ 14x On 3 67mm CNC Billet Turbos, 6r80 Trans, Aluminator FRPP Engine
- Jason Slim 9.51 @ 147 – 779 / 683 rewhip
- Brian Humphrey 9.51 @ 149
- John Elsner 9.56 @ 142
- John Pack 9.62 @ 143
- Auto Innovation Qatar 9.74@140- On 3 60mm Turbos, CURRENT STOCK SHORT BLOCK ON 3 RECORD
- Jason Fitzpatrick 9.95@140 – Stock 5.0 Long Block, On 3 60mm Turbos
- Thomas Jenkins 9.74 @ 141
- Brad Lanoux 9.77@141 – Stock 5.0 Long Block, On 3 60mm Turbo, Full On 3 Exhaust, E-85
- Tim McConnell 9.81 @ 137
- Tony Werthmann 9.87 @ 140
- Thomas Jenkins 9.897@139- On 3 60’s, Stock Long Block, Sai Li Tuned
- Chris Lord 9.91 @ 137 – On 3 60mm Turbos
- Jeremy Beck 9.93 @ 151 – Low 9 second car, look at that MPH!
- Malorie Woods 9.95@142 – On 3 CNC Billet 60mm Turbos, Built Engine, e-85, On3 Full Fuel System, ONLY 6SP on the list and Female Driven
- John Kyle 9.95@138 – Stock 5.0 Long Block, On 3 60mm Turbos, Stock Suspension