All of us at Solo Performance are excited to bring our 5.0L Mustang GT “MACH” Cat-Back exhaust kit to the Mustang community. This Cat-Back kit is our quieter version ( quieter than our Street Race cat-back kit and quieter than our Axle-Back kit ) and offers a deep, mean 60’s muscle car sound without the drone. This is a “Sound on Demand” exhaust system that produces the sound you want when accelerating or revving but becomes much quieter at cruise speeds. Solo has replaced that annoying cruise speed cabin drone with a comfortable, non-invasive quieter exhaust note through advanced technology and a painstaking R&D process. Solo’s 5.0L Mustang GT “MACH” exhaust kit comes with a mid X-Muffler and Solo’s rear tunable J-Pipes. These J-pipes are capped off on the end and as the sound waves enter the J-pipe, they bottom out on the end cap and bounce back. Upon the sound wave re-entering the exhaust flow, it collides with the specific Mustang GT drone frequency and cancels it out. Experience all the Roar your Mustang is capable of without being rocked out of the cabin with Solo’s 3” mandrel bent stainless steel Mustang “MACH” cat-back exhaust kit. Tomorrow’s technology on today’s Mustang GT.
Some special features of this kit…
We include two uniquely designed Solo 2 ¾” split flanges that go on the back side of the converter and bolts up to the flange on the Solo mid muffler section. This flange connection eliminates the hard to seal factory collars. Leak free the first time.
We include an engineered pan-hard bar spacer and bolts to allow a full unobstructed 3” ( no flattening or crushing the pipe ) stainless steel mandrel bent exhaust pipe to go over the axle with no rattle or clearance issues.
The Mustang GT is loaded with special features. Complete the look and sound with a Solo Performance’s Mustang Mach exhaust kit.
• Stainless Steel Dual Cat-Back exhaust kit
• We have a rear slip fit kit which offers a full 3” unobstructed flow
• We offer a rear “Ball Fit” for the ones who prefer the factory style connection. ( 2 ¾” ball connection ) Our Rear Ball fit assembly integrates with our Solo Axle-Back kit.
• 3” Mandrel bent exhaust pipes
• Completely Bolt-On using only regular tools, all hardware included
• Engineered to integrate with the stock exhaust
• Heavy Duty Reinforced hangers
• 4 ½” T304 polished stainless steel exhaust tips with inner bevel
• Solo tunable J-Pipes to eliminate drone
• Mid X-Muffler to combat harsh RPM ranges and equalise cylinder pressure
• This kit is free flow.