In a continued effort to satisfy consumers’ need for speed, VMP Performance is excited to announce the release of the VMP TwinJet 69 mm throttle body for the 2015-2017 Ford Mustang GT.
Along with increased airflow, the VMP TwinJet 69 mm throttle body differs from its predecessors through the use of native electronics that come stock on all ‘15-‘17 GTs . This utilization allows for a simpler and more efficient tuning process.
- 20-40 rwhp gain on supercharged applications when compared to the VMP TwinJet 60 mm throttle body. *With other supporting mods.
- 10-20 rwhp gain on Cobra Jet manifold applications when compared to the VMP TwinJet 60 mm throttle body. *With other supporting mods.
- Use of stock native electronics to simplify tuning.
- VMP supercharged applications require a 3 ft extension in lieu of Y harness.
- No extension required for Cobra Jet manifold applications.
- Fits VMP Gen2, VMP Gen2R, and VMP Gen3 TVS head units. Roush and VMP Gen1 TVS head units require slight modification.