The Jn2uning fuel system is meant to bridge the gap between a stock pump running on
a BAP and the triple pump kits that often times end up being overkill for most street
builds. The kit consists of the same OE dual fuel pump set up found on the current
Shelby GT350’s and thanks to the DW regulator it can be run with a 1:1 boost
reference to avoid fuel starvation under boost. This kit is unique in the market in that it runs a full -6AN feed line from the hat to the rails. This means you have to remove your stock feed line and replace it, vs simply adding a return line. Its a little more work but it has more capability.
- GT350 fuel pump assembly w/fuel level sender (300+ lph each at 14v)
- 6AN PTFE hoses(stainless braided with outer black nylon braid)
- Deatschwerks fuel pressure regulator(1:1 boost reference)
- Deatschwerks 10 micron fuel filter
- Deatschwerks 0-100psi fuel pressure gauge(1/8 NPT)
- All black AN swivel fittings
- Pre-wired dual fuel pump relay harness
- 9 page installation guide(PDF)
- PTFE hoses do not react to volatile fluid like CPE/Nitrile hoses and is perfect for
moving e85 and other corrosive fuels
- PTFE hoses have a working pressure of ~3000psi with a -76 to 500*f temperature
- Retains the use of stock fuel rails
- Adjustable base pressure (30-70psi)
- Fuel pressure rises on a 1:1 ratio with boost
-Designed to be as stealthy as possible especially when used with the black regulator.
- NO CHARGE UPGRADE TO REDHORSE 402 SERIES E85 RATED PUSH-LOCK IF DESIRED
- Choice of regulator color
This kit includes DW95 or ID1050X Injectors and the upgraded stainless filter media!