BASIC OMEGA TUNE.
FOR CURRENT HP TUNERS MPVI2 OR RTD INTERFACE OWNERS ONLY!
- Vastly improved throttle response (without feeling artificial or “touchy”)
- Massive increase in low-end torque and part throttle performance
- Crisp and precise shifts that aren’t overly firm or aggressive
- Unbelievable top-end power
- Designed with failsafe features to lower boost and ignition timing if the PCM senses poor fuel quality
- E30 compatible with no additional tuning required
- Drive (normal) Mode: Increased throttle response over stock. Removal of stock “skip shift” function in transmission logic. Slightly raised shift points at part throttle (similar to stock Sport mode), and raised WOT shift points. Shift firmness has been slightly increased similar to what is found in Sport mode of the 2018 Mustang GT.
- Sport Mode: Further increased throttle response. Further raised part throttle and WOT shift points. Earlier closed throttle downshifts when braking. Torque converter lock up scheduling setup for increased engine braking when decelerating aggressively. Shift firmness has been designed to be crisp, quick, and clean. This mode is similar to Drag mode found in the 2018 Mustang GT. It is designed to be aggressive, and to provide the quickest shifts possible for maximum performance at the track or on the street.
- Tow Mode: Shift scheduling and torque converter function will be optimized for each trucks specific gear/tire combo.
TO BE BLUNT AND CLEAR, JUGGERNAUT PERFORMANCE WILL NOT SELL YOU TUNING SERVICES THAT WILL VIOLATE THE CLEAN AIR ACT. IF YOU HAVE A LEGITIMATE NEED FOR A COMPETITION OR OFF ROAD VEHICLE AND NEED HELP WITH IT, FEEL FREE TO REACH OUT AND WE WILL SEND PAPERWORK AND HELP YOU LOCATE WHAT YOU NEED FOR YOUR NON-HIGHWAY VEHICLE. IF YOU ORDER TUNING WITH THE REQUEST OF TURNING OFF EMISSIONS COMPONENTS, WE WILL NOT FOLLOW THROUGH ON THIS REQUEST. TUNING SERVICES SOLD THROUGH US WILL BE EPA COMPLIANT.
*****NOT LEGAL FOR SALE OR USE IN CALIFORNIA ON ANY POLLUTION CONTROLLED MOTOR VEHICLE. THE SALE, USE, OR INSTALLATION OF THIS PRODUCT MAY ALSO BE ILLEGAL NATIONWIDE UNDER THE FEDERAL CLEAN AIR ACT (42 U.S.C. § 7522(A)(3)).