Our twin regulated fuel system delivers static referenced fuel to the HPFP and MAP referenced fuel to the port injection for beyond 1400 rwhp (recommended to run one pump full time, then activate secondary pumps under load). Supplies High Pressure Fuel Pump (HPFP) and port injection (and small wet nitrous) Includes in-tank supply system that retains OE transfer, fuel level sender, and EVAP functionality, billet fuel rails with mount for OE fuel pressure and temperature sensor, upgraded feed and return lines, high capacity filtration and check valve, flow through t-block direct mounted on HPFP inlet tube, and dual high capacity F2i regulators for providing static fuel pressure to the HPFP and MAP referenced fuel pressure to the port injection.
Fuel system becomes E85 capable by choosing F90000267 or F90000274 fuel pumps AND microglass SSD or stainless filtration.
Tuners are still working out the integration into the OE electrical system. Fore Innovations will provide detailed assistance on function of supplied components; however, we will not provide assistance with integration/tuning or elimination of alarm codes or the CEL.
- S550 Mustang Triple Pump Module
- Dual F2i Fuel Pressure Regulators
- Billet 2018+ Mustang Fuel Rails
- 88mm Inline Fuel Filter
- FCV Checkvalve
- T-block to direct mount on HPFP (High Pressure Fuel Pump)
- All fittings, hose, hardware required for typical fuel line plumbing
-14 billet compression style hose ends (8 x straight, 3 x 90º, 2 x 45º, one 150º)
-Qty 9, billet low profile 90 degree AN to ORB swivel fittings
-Qty 4, billlet straight AN to ORB fittings
-Qty 1, 3/8 EFI female to ORB-10 male adapter
-Qty 2, 1.25" rail extensions
-Qty 1, ORB-8 plug
-Qty 10, hose straps with stainless mounting screws
NOTES and LIMITATIONS:
1. Set primary regulator to 58 psi with atmosphere reference (for HPFP)
2. Set secondary regulator to 43 psi with MAP reference (for port injection)
3. Primary regulator will match secondary regulator when secondary regulator (base+boost) exceeds 58 psi.