UPR Billet Non-Adjustable IRS Camber Arms for your 2015-2018 Mustang S550 2.3 V6 or GT were designed to be stronger and eliminate the flex of the rubber bushings in the stock camber arms while allowing you to correct the negative camber from lowering your car. These are longer which, helps with lowered vehicles and alignment. Made from 7075 Billet Aluminum compared to others using 6061, 4130 Chrome Moly Spherical Bearing and feature 304 Stainless Steel sleeves and Energy Suspension Urethane or Delrin Bushings to replace the factory cast steel arm with its rubber bushings. Additional clearance machined for aftermarket half shafts as well as chassis clearance for extremely lowered cars.
All of our Suspension Products are made with the Highest Quality materials and most expensive components. We spare no expense on our products and always stand behind them with our Lifetime warranty that no one else offers.
* 4lbs Lighter than Stock
* 45-60 Minute Installation
* CNC 7075 Billet Aluminum
* Stainless Steel Sleeves & Bushings
* Reduces deflection, improved handling
* 4130 Chrome Moly High Tensile Steel Spherical Bearing
* Designed to correct camber in lowered cars and give additional Clearance for aftermarket half shafts
* Energy Suspension or Delrin Bushings - Select Above
Installs in 45-60 minutes
Here are the instructions. The install is the same ad the adj arms just no adjusting.